Please click on the link no more than 10 minutes before the start of the meeting….
Best practices for Zoom Meetings (these suggestions are from more experienced Zoom meeting participants)
1) You do not need to have an account to attend the meetings. Just click on the appropriate link.
2) Please mute yourself when not speaking.
3) Change screen view to speaker view which enables you to see all the participants, see image below, top right hand corner. If there are a lot of participants arrows appear to enable you to scroll across from left to right.
4) To share you can raise your hand physically or and it is generally easier to use the Zoom “Raise Hand” feature.
Click on (1) to view the participants list on the right of your screen and to access “raise hand” function click (2) to raise hand to ask to share:
5) If you are concerned about anonymity, you can change your name by clicking the options in your personal window. Select “rename” to do this.
6) If you choose to create a Zoom account, you can familiarise yourself with the app before using it. However creating an account is not necessary to attend a meeting.
And two meetings a week in English on ZOOM on : www.al-anonriviera.org